Willaston Wool Alpaca Seamless Beanie
- 88% British Wool 12% Alpaca crafted exclusively for mali studios and stocked at White Feather Home
- British sourced, British spun, British made
- Sustainably sourced
- Ribbed seamless construction
- Recycled Polyester woven mali studios labels, handstitched onto every beanie.
These bespoke seamless beanie has been crafted from yarn exclusively made for MALI STUDIOS. Using Sheep and Alpaca fibres from our local village, Willaston, England.
Fibres sourced using Sheep and Alpaca from our local village, Willaston, England. Sheared by the team at MALI STUDIOS.
Spun in a well known British woollen mill with a recognised sustainable accreditation, The Natural Fibre.
Knitted at Shima Seiki Europe in Derbyshire using revolutionary whole garment technology, the world's first seam-free knitwear ensuring waste free production.
Part of our Future Project in showing that there can be a new way of doing fashion, have a neutral impact on the environment, get ourselves back to nature and back to the exact source.
We promise to offer full transparency right down to the exact Sheep and Alpaca. We care about the welfare of these animals and each step has been carefully considered to ensure the best environmental and sustainable processes were used.
SIZE & FIT
One size fits all.
- Handwash in cold water
- Dry flat
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry